Sunday, February 8, 2015

J. Lea

J. Lea is the author of "Never Again," book one in the Again series. It's a series that takes us on a whirlwind tour of international motorcycle circuits, love and loss. You can find Keri's review of it on the blog here. You can find buy links at the bottom of the page if you're interested!


Right after graduation, Ella Vaughn is on the verge of realizing her dreams of becoming a professional masseuse. She and her boyfriend finally move in together and everything seems perfect - almost too perfect. Until tragedy strikes and completely shatters her world. 

Jake "The Beast" Burns is a world famous motorcyclist. A desirable bachelor, Jake is living a dream life - he has a loving family, great friends, money and fame. He's got it all. At least that's how it appears, until Ella, a strikingly beautiful brunette, walks into his life. Ella is completely different from the girls he usually hangs out with, and that arouses his interest. But not everything is as it seems. Jake is hiding a great secret which not even the media have been able to uncover. 

Will Ella be able to forgive him or will she never want to see him again? 


****Warning - Due to adult content & language this book is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. 





If you're wanting to learn more about this author, check out the Q&A Session below!


  1. Did you always want to be a writer?
    Actually, no. I never even imagined I would be one. Lucky coincidence I quess :)

  1. What`s your favourite book? 
    That's hard to answer. I love many books, it's really hard to only pick one.

  1. What`s your favourite children's book?
    Sleeping Beauty

  1. What inspired this story line?
    I was actually watching a MotoGP race with my hubby, when I got the idea for it. It just popped in my head :)

  1. How did you make the choice between indie/self publishing and traditional publishing? Considering I'm from Europe, I really didn't have any other options.

  1. Can we expect more from you in the future?
    Definitely. I just started working on a new story and my next book releases early March.

  1. Who has been your biggest supporter?
    My Mom

  1. What are your most and least favourite parts of being a writer?
     Worst part is getting out there, so people get to know your books and read them. The best part is getting feedback from people, who read your book :)

  1. What`s been the biggest hurdle for you?
    Money. I was unemployed, so my hubby was the only one with an income.

  1. What`s your pet peeve?
    I hate if someone whistles really loud. It drives me insane :)

  1. Who`s your favourite Disney princess, just because we can`t resist asking! :D
    Cinderella


You can find J. Lea on social media at the links below and be sure to follow us on Facebook! We have a lot of excitement taking place this year, including our 2015 Reading Challenge where all our followers are deciding what we read!



J. Lea's Social Outlet





Buy Links



Also available for free on Kindle Unlimited








No comments:

Post a Comment